Evan Pedone




Evan Pedone has it right guys. I am in the United States Army and if you can't tell I am airborne certified. The man who wrote Assassin's Mace knows what he is talking about and for years the public has been kept in the dark. I believe that Evan Pedone wrote the book knowing full well that it was real and that he would write it in a fictitious manner. Evan I give you one helluva hoorah for having the balls to write this story. People need to wake up.




We need to watch out for China. End of story. We definitely need to avoid something like this from happening. The question is how. I think Evan Pedone knows how and told us in the book. I am reading it again for a third time because there is a lot of things that are mysteriously placed in the book almost like the book is its own code. Interesting.


Hoorah from Fort Lewis

No comments: